21.12.09

Droid Eris, Christmas, New York weather, and Job Searching

Lets kick this off with a big thing. My new phone. It's the Droid Eris by HTC, it is a smartphone who's provider is Verizon Wireless. I find the phone to be relatively nice. It has a very clean and 'intellisense' set of home screens [7 to be exact]. The browser is pretty quick on the upload, the phone's calls are decent, considering. The camera is freakin' awesome, a 5.0 megapixel, rocks. The video recording is okay, I guess.

Over all, the biggest cons are this: The sounds are rather soft, unless I get my own sounds the pre-installed ones blow harder than George Bush did Dick Cheney. A few sites I access online tend to cut out, Mibbit.com and Meebo.com, both are online free messenger styled programs. The phone doesn't enjoy them a whole lot. And lastly, the battery. The fucking thing is always in need of a charge. Damn applets, one would think that when a company makes a phone geared towards application use they would give it a fucking battery developed to handle the use of said applications for a long period of time.

Other than that, nice phone. All touch, sides a few buttons. The volume rocker is a little eh, not my favourite thing on the side, drives me bonkers actually.

Christmas was good, got a lotta things, I enjoyed the company of my wife and family the best though.

New York weather sucks. Horridly.

Job searching is meh, slowly going on. Not a lot of places are hiring because of the economy still being low, but I am still looking. Damn Penn Traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment