21.9.09

The 1st of hopefully many... Truthful Musings.

First of all... I make these sorta things quite often, I need ta constantly be harrassed to update it... If I don't update it, I forget that I have it... If I forget I have it... it takes up database space and ulitmately gets deleted... Nothing new really, but honestly... It sucks.

Second of all, I'm a rambler and a writer and a programmer... So I'll ramble about just about anything... Mostly stories, boring stuff from off the web, and game programming for computers... I'm a bum.

On top of that, let's not forget my role-playing experiences, I'll post a lot about those to. Maybe even post things that happen to me a lot... Not entirely sure, we'll see.

Well, this is the first of I'm hoping MANY truthful musings, I guess. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment