23.9.09

YAY The shakes... And yet I dunno why.

Meh, lovely shakes I have. I can barely type correctly, my fingers and hands feel numb from the wrists down. No, not like cold numb, more like I lack a high enough blood sugar level to maintain the correct amount of feeling and coherentness in my movements type numb.

The sad thing is... I dunno WHY I have this feeling. I just ate breakfast, been awake for some time... So I know sleep and food aren't part of it... Not sure what else it is... -shrugs- I just hope it wears off soon enough. Meh. Rather not deal with it during work. -sighs-

That's another thing I hate... work... Bah. Regardless though, it pays bills, allows me to have a house, and feeds the wife and I. So, I guess I can't complain too much... Well, I can but who's listening? No one.

Let's see what else happened thus far. Monday I left my other job earlier to go home because the wife isn't feeling well, we're thinking things between flu, stomach bug, or pregnancy.... I'm honestly hoping one of the first two things, not quite ready to be a daddy, but if that's the case... Well, better late than never to deal with it... eh?

No pictures yet of the mohawk, that shall hopefully happen soon enough, just gotta get the time to make it stand up on end in a lovely row of spikes and then snap a picture or two of it.

Other than that, life is the same as always... I'm living it.

Oh oh, Reading a book, it rocks.. It's called Sandman Slim by Richard Kadrey. Really cool book! It's about a human that is sent to Hell while still alive, fights in the Hellion Arena, somehow gets back to Earth, and is now on a personal vengence killfest to maim and murder all the morons that sent him to the place of a Eternal Hellfire and such.

Happy happy joy joy for him... he meets more demons/fallen angels, Lucifer, some crazy bitch of an Angel, some wierd chaotic creatures, a vampire thingie called a Jade, a bunch of magical people that blow things up and such, an alchemist [that's a French Immortal], and some crazy chick he met at the video store he now lives at... Oh, and let's not forget the headless chum that owned the vid store. -shrugs- Needless to say, he's screwed!

Yay for books, its funny too. =D

Let's add to the fact that not only are my hands shaking like a crack-addicting looking for a fix... I freakin' miss people posting attacks against me in a forum-based RPG... How did I miss things like that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment