24.9.09

Beware the mohawk!

Muwhaha... I finally have images for all those mohawk image wanting fiends. =P Here they are, heh. But first, I must SHOW what I looked like previous to the mohawk... heh...
The following picture was taken before a wedding this previous August, my brother-in-law got married. Here I be:







Sorry you gotta ignore the whole, well... Sidewise view, hehe, enjoy the image. ;)

Here's what you been waiting for... I have a few images, they were all taken this morning. ;)









hehe, The side of my head. =D






heh the back/side of my head.







And lastly, the top of my head. Beware the goofy spikes. =D
Well, yay! My mohawk is up for your viewing pleasure =P Enjoy it you crazy peoples. =D
Other than that, work sucks... The Code Enforcement people came to work and gave us a bunch of crap to have to change around... Well, I gotta work on that and finish other stuff... I should be around, peace out peoples. =P
I hope to be around.

No comments:

Post a Comment