28.9.09

YAY New skin

Okay, I finally got a skin to work, thanks for the help all ya'll that helped. =D ^.^

Also, gotta add a few things and then I'll be set and amused. =D

Thanks for the help all, after all, this is something to do to keep me from being bored [I guess.]

Got a Halloween costume all set, gonna be Gaara from Naruto this year. Heh, something I normally don't dress up as [Anime anything for that manner.] I found his gourd at FYE in the mall over the weekend. Heh, I <3 his gourd of awesome sand crushing coolness. =D

Heh. At work, trying to keep busy, failing hardcore. Meh.

Not much more to ramble on about.

LOL More to add, at 7.55pm my time. LOL I confused Sayeth, it's fun doing so.... Apparently rewording statements he makes into questions to clarifying something doesn't help him any, YAY for the English language. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment