29.10.09

meh.

pondering leaving anirealm, yeah its the last link in my links box located up there, -points to the top of his page- yeah that link.

i have been pondering this really really hard for the last few weeks, more so lately than ever. not entirely sure. -shrugs- but to be completely honest i feel like i'm being restricted in my writing skills and my character style.

if anyone that reads this knows my style, i'm a big writer. i usually write ALOT. my character style... It's similiar to personification, but I call it Incarnate. basically i take an emotion or a thing and make it a real person and give it some neat stuff and bam. a really diverse character that is usable in just about ANY roleplaying experience. -sighs- unfortunately... i feel like i'm being hindered.

Probably just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment