1.10.09

Work, work and work...

Yay for work, I am wondering if I can even get a real day of relaxation. Probably not... I truly am tired of work... Meh work.

Regardless, one job gives me interwebs connection, so I can't complain tooo awful much, I can talk with the goofballs that are my truly CRAZY comrades of much fun.

Been busy writing a story, got a book called "Book In A Month" or BIAM. It's interesting. =D I enjoy the setup of it. Heh.

Other than that book and work, house has been an uber mess, been working on that too... [Does anyone else see the occuring theme of work and working related topics in my life?]

Well, yay for me. Work work work... Meh... been hoping to get some RPing done today, dunno if I'm going to, we'll see. -sighs- Anirealm is going sloooowwww. =(

Well, I think I'm gonna go with "The Princess's" idear and use the upper righthand box as a Wishlist.

Now I gotta think about that. -sighs-

No comments:

Post a Comment